Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most highly regarded care homes Derbyshire has to offer. A fantastic opportunity to manage outstanding 55 bedded nursing home which has recently received yet another fully compliant inspection report.
With a portfolio of just 5 care homes this family-run care provider takes a fully resident focused approach to care and have been widely recognised for this through press appearances and several awards and nominations in the national care awards.
A company that aspires to provide a genuinely outstanding level of care to its residents, and we are looking for someone whose ambitions are in line with that ethos.
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager will include:
- Representing the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Building upon current 'Good' grades to achieve outstanding results with CQC
- Bringing in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance and enrich your residents lives further
- Liaising with and co-operating with CQC inspectors and other key external stakeholders
The ideal candidate to fulfill the role of Home Manager will:
- Have proven experience of working as a home manager in an equivalent environment
- Will have registered with the CQC within a nursing home
- Have a nursing qualification with an active NMC Pin
- Hold a registered managers qualification
- Be a strong and confident leader able to lead and motivate large staff teams
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of £50,000pa - £60,000pa, work in the idyllic Derbyshire town of Buxton and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- Company sick pay
- Supportive 3 Week Induction programme
- Generous pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank - extra days holiday per years' service
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Care Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Commissioning Home Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job