This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
£34,252/yr + Pension (7%) + Benefits + Generous Holiday
Recent experience in a similar role is essential
1 Position only - Apply ASAP!
A great opportunity has opened up for a Registered Manager who is passionate about Residential Care for the Elderly. My client is a regional care provider with a great reputation, and are looking for someone with at least an NVQ 4/QCF 5 - Care Management or equivalent, ideally you will have been a Registered Manager of a Residential care service.
My client is looking for a dynamic, strong candidate with managerial experience who is looking for an exciting new challenge to work as a Registered Manager in their Medium Sized Residential Home for the Elderly in Chard, Somerset.
· QCF5 - Care, RMA or NVQ 4 - Care (Or holding Level 3 and taking Level 5)
· Strong managerial or supervisory experience
· Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes
· Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person - centred care
· Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
The benefits offered include:
· 7% Pension Contributions
· 25 days holidays
· Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
· Long Service Awards
· A career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression
· Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
· Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Residential Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job