Do you have significant experience of working within a residential children's service at a management level? Are you looking for a new challenge within a fantastic, stable and forward-thinking company? If you meet the below criteria please apply now!
Our client is an established residential provider who provide quality therapeutic care to enable growth in the young people they work with.
They work therapeutically with children and young people who have complex needs, have experienced abusive, neglectful, and / or chaotic and traumatic situations, and who need specialised professional support in learning how to cope with the pressures and demands of day-to-day living before they can be expected to survive and thrive in a family-based placement.
The role: You will work under the guidance of the Service Manager to support and supervise a team of Residential and Senior Residential Support Workers to provide quality care to looked after children with emotional and behavioural difficulties. You will work closely to all internal and external policy and procedure, showing a willingness to ensure the service meets Ofsted requirements and the National Minimum Standards.
• Diploma/ NVQ Level 3 ideally level 5 in children and young people or equivalent qualification
• Experience of working in a senior capacity within an Ofsted registered children's home
• Excellent knowledge of requirements of role and ability to lead others
• Fantastic opportunity to have a lead role within a well-established, secure and reputable company
• Excellent salary
• Brilliant working ethos with strong therapeutic emphasis
• Strong support structures from management staff
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply now with your CV and we will be in touch asap for an initial discussion.
All applications must be in by 30th October 2017