Smithson Gray are delighted to be working with a leading elderly care provider. We are currently assisting them to recruit for an experienced Home Manager with a Nursing background for their service in Northumberland. The successful candidate will be experienced with managing a service the provides care to a high standard and have a good understanding of industry. They will be tasked to provide person centred care, they will be commercially astute, manage a community service within the assigned area and look after the day to day running’s of the Branch. This is a great opportunity for experienced managers.
- Must have previous managerial experience in a similar setting
- Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Practice knowledge of auditing and care planning for residents with complex needs
- Ability to carry out budgeting responsibilities for the home
- Influencing and motivations skills, being able to work as part of a team is vital
- Excellent understanding of the all regulations in relation to care homes including CQC standards and have the skills to ensure that these are met and maintained
- Results focused recognising the commercial aspects of a Manager’s role
- RMA in Management/equivalent or be working towards
- NVQ Level 5 in Leadership of Health and Social Care
Excellent salary package plus benefits will be discussed further at interview
For full details of this position or a confidential chat, please call Zee direct on 0161-274-5503
All applications are fully confidential. Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job