Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia & Palliative Care for older adults
Location: Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Salary: £42,000 per annum - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time contract, 40 hours per week, usually 8am - 4pm / 9am - 5pm with some flexibility
We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Registered Nurse and Manager to manage a beautiful Care Home located in the Glasgow area.
The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment which includes nursing, dementia care and palliative care. The home has excellent standards and facilities and all carers are highly trained to provide professional, individualised care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a proven record of managing and motivating a team to produce great results
- You will have a keen focus on improving customer service and quality of care, whilst ensuring your home is operating as a successful business
- A strong communicator, you will have a confident and influential leadership style that inspires and motivates your team
- You will have a sound record of financial management including a strong grasp of P&L statements and budgeting
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Erin Giles on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.