We are recruiting for an experienced Home Manager for a reputable Residential home in Chard, Somerset - CQC rated good.
• Strong managerial or supervisory experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes
• Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person - centred care
• Diploma in Health and Social Care level 3 or equivalent
• Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme - 7% matched
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards - recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job