Job Title: Home Manager (Nurse)
Salary: Up to £45,000 + PRP up to £2,500 + Medical Insurance & Pension
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Home Manager within our client's medium sized country retreat with a home-from-home atmosphere. This home is a large, detached Georgian style residence with stunning high windows and ornate featured ceilings. On the semi-rural edge to the west of Weymouth, the home is ideally located, just moments away from the coast.
This care home has been specifically designed with the residents' needs in mind; they provide residential, nursing, palliative and convalescent care are for elderly residents and those with dementia. Staff morale is high and there is a very welcoming atmosphere to the home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a home and really make a difference in line with CQC requirements. The dignity and privacy of residents is at the core of the company's philosophy, taking a sensitive approach to personal needs and emotional well-being.
The successful candidate will deal with the day to day running of the home, responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the homes residents.
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager, you will need to have had previous experience and have completed registered Managers award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
- you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
- you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
- Previous management/ leadership experience is essential for this position.
Employee Benefits include:
- An excellent remuneration package including a salary of £45,000 plus an annual performance related bonus of up to £2,500.00 subject to terms of the policy
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement (plus public holidays)
- Medical Insurance & Pension after qualifying period
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Sharon Williams on or send a copy of your CV to .
Applications will be held in strict confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job