Job Title: Home Manager (Nurse)
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £47,000 + PRP of up to £3,000 Medical Insurance & pension + excellent Benefit Structure
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Home Manager at an elegant Edwardian house which has retained all the style of what a private residence was once.
Activities are a big part of life at this nursing home whereby an activities coordinator puts on a varied programme providing nursing care, dementia care, residential care, respite and short stay care, as well as end of life care.
This care home has been specifically designed with the residents' needs in mind; they provide residential, nursing, palliative and convalescent care are for elderly residents and those with dementia and physical disability. Staff morale is high and there is a very welcoming atmosphere to the home.
The service has achieved a good reputation, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-run home and make a difference to the patients' lives. The dignity and privacy of residents is at the core of the company's philosophy, taking a sensitive approach to personal needs and emotional well-being.
The successful candidate will deal with the day to day running of the home, responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centered care for the homes residents.
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager, you will need to have had previous experience and have completed registered Managers award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
- you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
- you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
- Previous management/ leadership experience is essential for this position.
Employee Benefits include:
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement (plus public holidays)
- An excellent remuneration package including a salary of up to £47,000 plus an annual bonus.
- Medical Insurance
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Sharon Williams on or send a copy of your CV to .
Applications will be held in strict confidence.