Job Title: Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
Salary: Up to £42,500 + PRP up to £2,000 + Medical Insurance & Pension
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Home Manager within our client's lovely smaller sized nursing home with a home-from-home atmosphere is registered for 25 older people, employing a team of staff skilled in person-centred nursing and dementia care.
This is a lovely home with CQC rating of Good and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a home and really make a difference in line with CQC requirements. The dignity and privacy of residents is at the core of the company's philosophy, taking a sensitive approach to personal needs and emotional well-being.
The successful candidate will deal with the day to day running of the home, responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centered care for the homes residents.
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager, you will need to have had previous experience and have completed registered Managers award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
- you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
- you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence
- Ideally you will hold a minimum and recent 5 years Home Management experience and qualified be a qualified Nurse with active PIN.
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
- Previous management/ leadership experience is essential for this position.
Employee Benefits include:
- An excellent remuneration package including a salary of £42,500 plus an annual performance related bonus of up to £2,000.00 subject to terms of the policy
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement (plus public holidays)
- Medical Insurance & Pension after qualifying period
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Sharon Williams on or send a copy of your CV to .