I am currently working on behalf of one of the UK's most reputable care providers who have an excellent opportunity for a Home Manager to join one of their residential services in Havant, for adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
The excellently ran residential service is currently GOOD across the board with CQC. With Locality Manager based nearby, you will receive a great induction and on-going support.
They will look at experienced Deputy Managers (3 years minimum), looking to take that next stage of progression.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant
- Manage and motivate the team, including support workers, to meet the people we support care needs
- Attending service review meetings, outcome-based meetings, safeguarding meetings etc.
- Responding to all the complaints and safeguarding related communication
- Ensure healthcare workers provide the required quality standards determined by the company
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Providing exceptional customer care; undertaking relevant risk assessments
- Ensuring there are safe working environments for staff, investigating any accidents and complaints using process
- Full UK driving license.
- Preferably have; Level 4 NVQ, QCF or equivalent.
- Have a good understanding of current CQC regulations along with other overarching governing bodies relevant to the Care Industry.
- Have a clear vision of how to support service to achieve "Outstanding" CQC results.
- Previous experience at management level is essential.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and fast-growing company environment
- Learning disability, Complex Needs, Autism or challenging behaviour experience with Adults.
- Childcare Vouchers;
- Occupational sick leave;
- Auto-Enrolment pension scheme;
- Opportunities to help you achieve recognised qualifications through our training programme;
- Various E-Learning courses, specific to your individual role;
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-HMH-7886 or email your CV to .
Key words: Registered Manager, Service Manager, Home Manager, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Havant, Hampshire.
- Learning Disabilities
- Home Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'