Are you a Deputy or Home Manager? Are you looking for your next career move with an exciting and growing organisation? If so we would like to hear from you today….
Our client is a quality provider of residential care for children and adults with learning disabilities in Ashford.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Home Manager to take responsibility for the smooth running and day to day management of a small bedded residential service.
The candidate will be a talented, experienced Home Manager with an enviable and proven track record of commercial and customer performance within the healthcare sector. The ideal candidate will be committed to achieving standards of excellence. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing standards of care and kindness, occupancy, profitability and operating efficiency.
Qualification and Experience:
- DipSW, CertSW, QCF level 5 or equivalent, RMN, RMNH but not essential.
- Must have 5 years recent experience working with young adults with severe & profound learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and autism with associated complex needs.
- A sound knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act and CQC Regulations.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal skills and multitasking skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Using your expertise and effective leadership skills,
- Responsible for running all aspects of the Home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality and compassionate care.
- Ensuring quality of care for residents providing both clinical excellence and a compassionate, nurturing environment.
- You will be effectively leading and supervising a multidisciplinary team.