Domus Recruitment - Manager Required- £40,000-£45,000 - Lovely Residential Home, Salisbury!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation is the 2nd largest not for profit care provider in the UK and has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff. As a charity any revenue generated goes straight back into the homes meaning the residents and staff are well looked after. You will be the registered manager for a 48 bed dementia household, which is part of a 120 bedded site comprising of 2 wings overseen by the General Manager.
What are they looking for?
- An experienced Manager looking for a new challenge
- Experience in marketing a new home and increasing occupancy
- Experience dealing with recruitment on a large scale
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
- Experience in managing staff teams
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have strong knowledge in Dementia Care
- Live within a commutable distance of Salisbury
- £40,000-£45,000 salary
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- OSJCT will pay for the renewal of your NMC PIN
- Support with your continual professional development
- Leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary team
- Access to a specialist internal and external training
- Responsible for creating individual care plans for the residents
- My Reward" giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Nicholas Riley on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Home Manager, Salisbury
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job