Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit a Home Manager in a 44 bedded care home in Burnley.
As a Home Manager you will be expected to but not restricted too:
- Ensuring safe practice guidelines are followed, Safeguarding and Deprivation of Liberty (DOL) policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring all service users are appropriately assessed prior to admission.
- Responsible for carrying out all relevant forms of care and for ensuring the effective safe coordination of the daily activities within the home.
- Complete frequent audits on key procedures including the administration of medication, care plans, the storage of medication and the quality of care.
- Ensure that all care staff/nursing staff understand their roles and are working within the homes policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards.
- Assess the needs of the service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
- Ensure staffing levels and skill mix are consistent with service user needs and the Home’s occupancy
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent clinical knowledge and have experience in working within care/nursing homes
- NMC Registration
Salary for this role is up £42,000 depending on experience.
- Pension 5%
- Staff Discount Scheme on shopping, cinema etc
- Life Cover
- Occupational Sick pay
- Free parking
- Reimbursed travel expenses
- Free DBS and registration to the Update Service
- Annual NMC renewal fees paid
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 0 7 9 8 3 0 2 0 0 945
- Communication Skills
- Clinical Skills
- Home Manager