Registered Manager, Residential: Elderly/Dementia, Purton, Wilts.
£37,000/yr + Company Benefits
12 Month contract - Maternity Cover
Recent experience in a similar role is required
A great opportunity has opened up for a Registered Manager who is passionate about Residential Care for the Elderly, covering Maternity . My client is a Regional not for profit care provider with a great reputation. They are looking for someone with at least an NVQ 4/QCF 5 - Care Management or equivalent, ideally you will have been a Registered Manager with CQC of a similar Residential care service.
My client is looking for a dynamic, strong candidate with excellent managerial experience who is looking for an exciting new challenge to work as a Registered Manager in their Medium/Larger Sized Residential Home for the Elderly in Purton, Wilts.
· QCF5 - Care, RMA or NVQ 4 - Care
· Strong managerial or supervisory experience
· Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes
· Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person - centred care
· Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
The benefits offered include:
· 12 Month role covering Maternity
· A career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression
· Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
· Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
- Care Home
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Residential Manager