We are recruiting for a number of Insurance Customer Service Advisors to join our Household Customer Service contact Centre. You will be the first point of contact responding to a variety of queries from our valued customers, and ensuring our customer journey is as positive as can be.
We are looking for those with a passion for customer service, with our training programme we accept candidates from all customer service relating backgrounds.
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, 'social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
- To deliver a fast, effective and accurate telephone response to our customers
- To process any of our customer needs accurately and technically, on a right first time basis, where we are able
- To deal with all correspondence from our internal and external customers, keeping them up to date on progress to ensure next stages are understood and that any correspondence is effective and accurate.
- To identify any work which falls outside the job holders underwriting authority and refer as appropriate, for guidance.
- To offer support and assistance where appropriate to other team members or other areas, therefore contributing to a highly motivated and efficient culture
- To identify, log and resolve a customer complaint, per FCA and internal guidance.
- To ensure that customers are treated fairly, in line with Legal & General’s Customer Experience and TCF policy
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Decision making
- Challenging decisions.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Training will consist of 11 weeks of classroom and contact centre floor learning, during which time, full attendance is required.
Please note that there are rotating shift patterns, which fall within M-F 8am - 8pm, and around 1 in every 3 saturdays between 9-5pm.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job