Full Time, Permenant, Pride Park, Derby
Your new company
This company has been established since 2009. They have been providing customers with the best Financial Advice available.
Your new role
- You will work as part of 1/3 departments in the Insurance team.
- You will have a team of approximately 5 but they are looking to grow to 11 in 2018.
- On a daily basis you will contacting people through an automatic system.
- Their details will be automatically bought in.
- These people have agreed to be contacted.
- Therefore, you will be making warm, outbound calls to them.
- The aim of the call is to develop a financial fact file on them and sell the insurance services on the call.
- Your Bonus scheme is based around the amount of insurance sales you make.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional positive individuals with a motivated attitude towards achieving targets
- Lively, energetic and highly driven
- Strong persuasive and questioning skills
- Ability to deliver results against realistic targets
- Desire to work in a busy fast paced friendly environment
What you'll get in return
You'll have the opportunity to work in a team of like minded people. You will be challenged with ongoing targets and incentives.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job