If you are based in the Leicester area, and are a strong fee earner specialising in residential conveyancing looking for an opportunity to work from home or flexible working, then this is certainly the opportunity for you.
In an effort to attract the best talent on the market, our client, an award winning practice, is opening up the opportunity for a completely self-sufficient Conveyancer who can handle a varied conveyancing caseload without the need for support or supervision to join their growing team. You will be working from home and therefore you must have a designated work space to accommodate the computers and working equipment (all of which will be provided by our client) as well as reliable broadband access. Full time hours are on offer and they will also consider flexible working hours to suit any continuing commitments in your personal life.
- Opportunity work from home or work on a flexible basis, and handle a varied conveyancing caseload in a paperless environment
- You will manage a high caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions (circa 100+) including newbuild, unregistered and shared ownership properties and anything else that lands on your desk
- Checking contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results
- Replying to complex legal enquiries
- Resolving complex and technical queries involving for example, Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, Lease extensions etc raised by team members, colleagues, both Onshore and Offshore, and third parties
- Dealing with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions.
You should be able to:
- Run a high caseload and perform a full range of conveyancing tasks completely unsupervised
- Have suitable home working space and a reliable broadband connection
- Communicate, build and utilise relationships, with clients and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner;
- Provide excellent customer service
How to Apply
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for experienced conveyancers to utilise their experience and earn a competitive salary working from home. Please feel free to forward these details on if you think it might better suit someone else you know, but if you are interested and would like to discuss this further then do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Jacob Mathieson at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'