CareCo UK Ltd are a leading supplier of top quality products for the mobility and care market at the UK’s lowest prices.
We are looking for an experienced delivery driver to deliver and install products at our customer homes. The ideal candidate must be self motivated, be polite and professional as well as having the ability to work independently. The range of products you will install and set up includes:
- Mobility Scooters
- Rise Recliners
- Delivery and installations and throughout East Anglian, London and surrounding areas
- Attending call outs
- Collection of faulty products
- Assisting the Logistics Planner when he is out of the office
- Some ability to fault find and solution orientation would be useful
The ideal candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Some experience within the mobility industry on installations and maintenance would be useful but not essential
- Customer focused attitude
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle more than one responsibility at the time
- Preferably knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Full UK current driving license
The position will be based at our head office in Brentwood, Essex.
- Electrical Installation
- Fault Finding
- Fault Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"