esure currently have an exciting opportunity for a Home Claims Specialist to join our Home Claims department on a full time permanent basis.
The Home Claims Advisor role is primarily concerned with mitigating losses, negotiating and controlling costs to achieve agreed targets. This role involves a high degree of influencing and negotiating with particular emphasis on conflict resolution
- Answer all incoming call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a caring and professional service at all times.
- Ascertain relevant claim details and record them accurately to ensure the quality is to a high standard.
- Effectively persuade the customer to settle the claim in the most efficient way.
- To handle more complex complaints from customers paying attention to cost control.
- Ensure the claim is valid and is covered by the policy.
- Ensure the claim details are checked for possible fraud indicators.
- Convert policyholders to use our network of suppliers (or to settle in the most efficient way) explaining the benefits the customer will gain from using our suppliers.Effectively process and handle Home claims excluding large losses and subsidence.
- Deal with day-to-day queries and referrals from Home Claims Advisors.
- Diarise and proactively manage the claim to ensure that the claim is progressed proactively towards settlement and that you keep any promises made to the Customer
- Deal with customer’s complaints in a sympathetic and professional manner, moving the complaint forward to a successful conclusion.
- Ask probing questions and be aware of fraud indicators, escalating any suspected fraudulent cases as appropriate.
- Proactively handle specific types of Home claims up to the agreed limit, ensuring large losses, and subsidence claims are re-allocated to the appropriate team.
- Proactively manage your own caseload, where applicable, ensuring that the post/diary are within agreed service standards
- Home claims knowledge would be advantageous
- Knowledge of fraud indicators, and ability to investigate and handle suspected fraudulent claims through to conclusion.
- Ability to work on majority of claims with supervision on larger and more complex claims, where required.
- Demonstrable evidence of providing high standards of customer care is essential in a customer facing environment.
- Front line customer support in a target driven role.
- A strong negotiator and influencer.
- Knowledge of Claims handling procedures and systems.
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Good problem solver
Hours - Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm. 1 in every 4 saturday 9am-4pm
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Festive Bonus
- Up to 5% annual bonus, part of profit share scheme
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Customer Service
- contact centre
- claims advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'