We currently have immediate need to recruit for Care Workers to deliver high standards of care in a holistic manner by assisting and enabling people within neighbouring complexes in Giffnock, paying £8.45 per hour.
Each service we provide is “Person Centred” and tailored to the individual’s needs. With our training and support, our Care Workers must carry out their work in a safe and professional way, adhering to the specific instructions given internally following the policies and procedures of Constance Care, SSSC Codes of Practice, National Care Standards & Care Inspectorate guidelines – carrying out the post in a manner that offers our clients choice, dignity, privacy whilst being respectful at all times.
Various shifts available.
In return we offer:
- Variable or Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Competitive Pay Rates
- A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated care staff
- Flexible working shift patterns.
- Full free Induction Training.
- Shadowing Training with experienced Care Worker
- Paid In-house Training once in employment.
- Free Uniform & supplies
- Employee Benefit Packages () which include, discounts/savings at high street stores & supermarkets, cinemas, holiday savings and health & wellbeing offers/savings.
- Refer a Friend Incentives – Earn £200 for every friend successfully appointed*
- Paid Holidays / Government Pension
- Paid SVQ Training*
- Potential of earning our Annual - Christmas loyalty bonus*
Whilst we value your application, due to the high volume of interest in our opportunities, only applicants that meet the basic criteria of the role requirements will be considered.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
All posts are subject to Disclosure Scotland PVG vetting
*terms and conditions apply / Gender specific requirements are permitted under schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job