Raeburn Healthcare are currently looking to recruit Home care workers across the Swindon area.
We are currently recruiting Care Workers who are car drivers for the following times
7am - 2pm,
4pm - 7pm,
7pm - 11pm
Raeburn Healthcare are proud of their long standing reputation as professional, reliable and cost-effective providers of high quality healthcare services.
Founded in 1990, Raeburn’s philosophy regarding Care at Home Services is based on the provision of a service which promotes the rights, independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and choice of our Service Users by providing support and care which affords the individual the opportunity to enjoy living in their own home.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- To have a passion to care for others.
- Be committed to providing a high standard of care.
- Be reliable and committed to assisting people in their own homes.
- Be willing and able to provide personal care, companionship, prepare meals and assist with housework and shopping, and any other duties.
- To attend initial training where required and yearly updates.
- To Commit to working bank holidays (i.e Christmas or New Year, and other bank holidays throughout the year, which will be shared) as our service is 365 days per year
Benefits for working with Raeburn Healthcare:
- Paid holiday (accrued from the hours that you work)
- Work based pension scheme
- Excellent rates of pay
- Contract possibilities
- Career progression
- Free Training to include Diplomas
- 24 Hr support from office staff
- Free DBS check if required
We provide fully-funded comprehensive and on-going training with opportunities to progress to formal care qualifications.
If you would like to start a career with unlimited training and development opportunities, then this is the job for you. All successful candidates, irrespective of their previous experience, will need to complete full induction training.
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.
Raeburn Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.50ph - £10.50ph depending on experience and NVQ qualifications
Job Type: Temporary - Ongoing
- Communication Skills
- Health Care
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- Care Planning