Personal Care Assistant Required for Gentleman aged 55 with Parkinson’s with:
- Support with, shaving, showering, drying and dressing, applying cream to pressure sores
- Support sorting out medication
- Cutting finger nails every two weeks and toe nails every four weeks
- Quick clean of bathroom after shower
- Quick clean of kitchen tops
- Any other ah-hoc tasks
Hours / Holidays:
5 hours a week split between either Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays or Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Timings can be either during the mornings, afternoons or evenings. There maybe additional hours which are optional.
Holiday Pay - 28 days annually (pro-rata.
Cotterells, Hemel Hempstead. Free car parking whilst providing my care.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (formally Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks) will be carried out on successful applicant(s).
Through personal assistance, I am enabled to lead an individual and independent lifestyle in my own home.
The personal assistant must be reliable and able to work flexible hours and must respect my privacy; understanding the need for confidentiality in all areas of work.
The personal assistant will work under my direction, is accountable to me and should always ask what my needs are, listening and acting upon my requests.
The personal assistant has a general responsibility to:
- Arrive at the agreed time, ready to work
- Give as much notice as possible if you are going to be late or are unable to come
- Discuss any problems with me as soon as possible
- Respect my possessions and equipment and to use them only with my prior consent