HOME CARE WORKER
Fortis Care understand that the role of a Home Care Worker is not just a job….. it’s a vocation!
We understand how stressful and pressurised the role is. We therefore truly believe that our Home Care Workers are valued, respected, supported and appreciated.
WHAT FORTIS CARE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Structured career path with the support of our Career Mentor
- Structured training programmes, some leading to accredited qualifications, i.e., Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Employee referral bonus
- Paid holiday
- Pension Contributions from Fortis Care
- Regular paid refresher training
- Support of our management team
WHAT FORTIS CARE REQUIRES FROM YOU:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience providing care and support
- Be a driver or Cyclist with your own transport
- A good level of written and verbal communication
- Commitment and reliability
- Be a good team member, but can also work independently
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- Providing personal care and support to our clients
- Understanding the client’s needs and their interests
- Preparing food, support with feeding
- Prompting / administering medication
- General household tasks, i.e., light housework, shopping
At this moment in time, we are primarily looking for staff in the following areas:
- Home Care
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'