HOME CARE WORKER
Fortis Care understand that the role of a Home Care Worker is not just a job….. it’s a vocation!
We understand how stressful and pressurised the role is. We therefore truly believe that our Home Care Workers are valued, respected, supported and appreciated.
WHAT FORTIS CARE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Structured career path with the support of our Career Mentor
- Structured training programmes, some leading to accredited qualifications, i.e., Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Employee referral bonus
- Paid holiday
- Pension Contributions from Fortis Care
- Regular paid refresher training
- Support of our management team
WHAT FORTIS CARE REQUIRES FROM YOU:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience providing care and support
- Be a driver or Cyclist with your own transport
- A good level of written and verbal communication
- Commitment and reliability
- Be a good team member, but can also work independently
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- Providing personal care and support to our clients
- Understanding the client’s needs and their interests
- Preparing food, support with feeding
- Prompting / administering medication
- General household tasks, i.e., light housework, shopping
At this moment in time, we are primarily looking for staff in the following areas:
- Home Care
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'