Raeburn Healthcare are currently looking to recruit care workers to work within individual's homes in the Nythe, Covingham and Eldene areas between 08.00am - 14.00pm and 16.00pm - 22.00pm.
- Are you passionate about caring for others?
- Do you want to make a difference to somebody's every day life?
- Are you committed, reliable and understanding?
Raeburn Healthcare are proud of their long standing reputation as professional, reliable and cost-effective providers of high quality healthcare services.
Founded in 1990, Raeburn’s philosophy regarding Care at Home Services is based on delivering person-centred care promotes the rights, independence, privacy and dignity of our Service Users and providing support and care which affords the individual the opportunity to enjoy living in their own home.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- Be reliable and devoted to assisting people in their own homes who want to remain independent.
- Be willing and able to provide personal care, companionship, prepare meals, assist with housework, shopping, and any other duties.
- To attend initial training where required and yearly updates.
- To commit to working bank holidays (i.e Christmas or New Year, and other bank holidays throughout the year, which will be shared) as our service is 365 days per year.
Benefits and incentives for working with Raeburn Healthcare:
- £200 for completion of you 3 month probation period (Terms and conditions will apply)
- Free training, NVQs and further development.
- Pay grades depending on experience and qualification
- Incentive payments for working Monday - Friday after 18.00pm, weekends and bank holidays
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme up to £200
- Paid holiday (accrued from the hours that you work)
- Work based pension scheme
- Career progression
- 24 hr support from office staff
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.
Raeburn Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Salary: Competitive rates of pay
Job Type: Permanent, contracted and adhoc. Full time and part time hours to suit your availability.
- Customer Support
- Patient Safety
- Social Care
- Medication Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'