Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives?
Purely Care are looking for full or part time care workers to support elderly and disabled people in Norwich.
No experience is necessary as full training is provided. The position is community based and you will be travelling from house to house so a car or bike is essential to get around.
You should be:
- kind and compassionate individuals
- flexible and reliable.
- enthusiastic with good communication skills.
- able to work alone but know when to call for help
- able to work a mixture of the following: mornings, evenings or weekends.
- regular hours to fit around your availability
- competitive rates of pay with a weekend enhancement
- paid travel time
- free uniform
- regular training and ongoing support
- opportunity to study for care qualifications
- promotion prospects
- up to 33 days paid holiday
Purely Care are rated "GOOD" by CQC and our clients have said our staff are "brilliant". If you would like to be part of our brilliant team please email your CV showing full work history.
We look forward to hearing from you!