Are you looking for a new and exciting role? Do you want a to work within a dynamic and diverse team?
Due to expansion we are recruiting for a Home Care Worker to support people living in their own homes based in the Shrewsbury area. The business are creating a Social Hub to provide a day care service, whereby service users are provided with lunch and a range of activities. This is a full time, permanent contract- however for the right person part time would be considered. Paying an hourly rate of £7.50- £8 per hour dependent on experience, travel time paid. A comprehensive training and induction programme available to aid in development and career progression.
You will have the support of a passionate management team who adopt a hands on approach.
You will be offered flexible hours to provide an excellent work life balance.
Responsibilities of Home Care Worker :
• To enable and / or assist individuals to remain in the community, to be supported and maintained safely in their
• own homes and thereby enhance the quality of life.
• encouraging your service user's individuality and independence
• helping your service user to maintain relationships with neighbours, the neighbourhood and familiar activities
• and surroundings, providing social contact, especially for service users who live alone
• assisting other care workers and professionals to provide care for your service user
• being the face of 'care in the community' and acting as our representative
Person Specification for Home Care Worker :
• Caring, empathetic and flexible natured.
• Passionate about caring and supporting others.
• Good communication
• Driving license essential
• Free uniform
• Mileage paid at 27ppm
• All training provided
• Excellent salary package
• Fully funded QCF in Health and Social Care
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Shrewsbury, Shropshireis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job