Do you enjoy helping others?
Have you been told you have a caring personality?
Would you be interested in a rewarding career in care?
If so, Hales Care would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting for Home Care Workers / Carers / Domiciliary Care Workers in Marsh Chapel and the surrounding areas. Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
Hales Care uses a personalised approach to support our service users to regain and retain independence and remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
At Hales Care we offer:
• Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours* (T & C’s apply)
• Flexible working hours including various full or part-time shift patterns including evenings and weekends
• Excellent rates of pay including enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
• Holiday pay
• Paid travel time
• Mileage expenses
• FREE uniform and PPE
• A wide range of company benefits including childcare vouchers, high street discounts and car lease scheme (T&C's apply)
• A rewarding career in the local community
• Refer a friend bonus (T&C's apply)
• A structured career path and progression opportunities
• Ongoing training and support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team
Our Care Workers assist our Service Users:
• To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
• With personal care
• With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
• With medication, mobility and other care needs
• By providing companionship
To join our team, we are looking for:
• Reliable people with a caring and compassionate nature and a desire for making a positive difference to people's lives
• The ability to give our service users choice whilst treating them with dignity and respect
• An active team player with good communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, apply to become a Hales Care Worker today!
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job