Home Care Worker
Full time, part time and weekend only work available
Do you want to become a Home Care Worker? Do you have a kind and caring nature? Do you want to feel valued for the hard work you do and make a difference to people’s lives? Many people in your local community depend on AJ Community Home Care Workers to help them lead an independent life and continue living in their own home despite having a disability or illness.
AJ Community Care is a provider to Wakefield Council and provides care at home for people who live in Wakefield, Pontefract, Castleford, Featherstone, Knottingley, Normanton, Ryhill, Hemsworth, South Elmsall and South Kirkby.
As a Home Care Worker, you will be making a significant positive impact in people's lives by providing help and support with personal and household tasks.
Home Care Worker tasks can include:
- Support with personal hygiene and maintenance.
- Prepare meals and support with eating and drinking.
- Help with reminding and taking medication.
- Help maintain a clean and tidy home environment.
- Help with shopping, collections and appointments.
- Provide companionship and Social interaction to reduce loneliness.
- Provide general home care duties.
Home Care Worker Pay and Benefits
- £8.01ph, plus travel time + mileage.
- £100 bonus when 12 week induction completed
- A free uniform and ID
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- The Care Certificate training and continued personal development in our state of the art training rooms
- Working in your local area where you make a genuine difference to your community
- An office team who have all been carers and understand your needs.
- A flexible and understanding office team available to offer advice when you need it most.
- Work with well trained and passionate people delivering high-quality home care, where you can make lots of new friends.
- Invitations to annual events for your friends and family too such as our Christmas party.
- £100 referral bonus should you successfully recommend us a Home Care Worker.
- Join a great friendly team and make new life long friends.
Does all this sound interesting? Then all you need to become a Home Care Worker is:
- A satisfactory enhanced police check (provided by us)
- No Experience required but a natural caring and kind nature is a must
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Flexibility - Our shift patterns 6am - 3pm or 3pm-11pm
Please apply today to our Home Care Worker role if you are interested!
- Health Care
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job