We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our training team in our North West branches, providing training to our Home Carers to ensure they are delivering quality care out in the community.
Are you a passionate, outgoing, enthusiastic individual, who enjoys helping others and is confident in speaking in front of others? We would like a new member of the team to come and join our fun, family feel group of staff, to work with our Training Manager to deliver the training for our Care Staff. Dependent on the needs of the business, travel may be required to our North West Branches.
We provide fully trained and experienced care staff to help give the best support to our customers in the comfort of their own homes. All our carers undergo a rigorous selection process and are chosen only if they demonstrate what we believe to be the highest moral standards and the ability to care for people in professional and non-intrusive way.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
- Delivering our inhouse induction to new Care Staff in line with CQC guidelines.
- Work closely with our Training Manager to maintain high levels of training.
- Support learning in a proactive and positive way.
- Develop appropriate teaching styles and deliver methods to meet the needs of our learners.
- Training both theory and practical elements of the training programme.
Experience & Qualifications;
- Award in teaching & education or a certificate in train-the trainer for moving and handling and Basic Life Support.
- Previous experience in a training role
- Full UK drivers licence with access to own vehicle.
- Level 3 or 5 NVQ in Health and social care.
- Previous experience in home care/domiciliary care
- Mileage contribution
- 24/7 support from the local friendly office
- Holiday pay
- Referral bonuses
- Full Training
- On-going career development
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'