We are now recruiting
- Self-Motivated and Organised.
- A Good Communicator.
- Caring And Sensitive to the needs of others.
- An Active team player but also able to work on your own initiative.
Woburn Care Company is based in Dunstable, we provide bespoke home care to clients in Dunstable and the surrounding areas. We currently have a high demand for Home Care / Support Workers and we are looking to recruit a hardworking, dedicated team who would like to make a difference to people living in their own home, helping them to maintain their independence? If you meet these criteria And You Drive we are looking to recruit a team in this area, experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given, you must be able to work some weekends and some evenings.
- Caring for individuals within their home / maintaining a safe living environment
- Assisting with medication
- Toileting / personal care
- Shopping / social visits
- Food and drink
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If you are interested in the role and you feel you can make a difference to the lives of our service users, please Apply Now,
- Home Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'