We support all vulnerable individuals in their own homes who are either young adults or elderly who require help to meet their day to day needs.
We provide a recruitment service that trains and retains health care staff that we feel have the right attitude, personality and character to promote our vision which is to understand individuality and equally support and nurture every individual we are obliged to care for.
Our office is based in Middlesbrough, but we are looking for Home Carers to cover the Tendering areas (full and part time vacancies available.)
Areas of work:
Middlesbrough, Thirsk and Northallerton and Redcar.
Shifts are as follows:
Monday - Sunday (Alternate weekends)
Are you looking for a new career in the care industry? Or are you a caring and experienced Carer / Care Assistant looking for a new challenge?
- Contracted hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Mileage allowance 0.25P
- Transport provided
- Training given to the highest of standards
- NVQ diploma opportunities
- Uniform provided
- Paid holiday
- Manager support 24/7
We are looking for people who are caring, reliable, hardworking and conscientious to join our team. Experience is preferred but not essential as our company offers training to the highest standard.
The successful candidate will be able to do early and/or late finishes and work every other weekend.
You will be responsible for looking after the physical, emotional, cultural & social needs of the Clients using a person centred approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake the tasks detailed in the care & support plan using a person centred approach & in the least intrusive way
- Encourage the independence & motivation of the Client & not foster dependent behaviour
- Assist Clients getting up in the morning & going to bed at night
- Assist Clients with their medication at the agreed level of support & as detailed in their Medication Care Needs Assessment
- Prepare food/drink for the Client, being aware of the Client’s choice, likes/dislikes, nutritional needs & cultural requirements
- Provide light general household domestic duties, including housework & laundry.
FULL DRIVING LICENSE IS PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL, CARS MAYBE PROVIDED FOR DRIVERS, TRANSPORT MAYBE PROVIDED IF WORKING OUTSIDE MIDDLESBROUGH.
- Community Support
- Home Care
- Support Workers
- domiciliary care
- Care assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'