Home Care Support Worker - Evenings
We currently have two Part Time positions available for Home Care Support Workers with either set shifts or flexible shifts on offer. Contracted hours are negotiable however it will be in the range of 12-20 hours per week.
We are looking for people who are available primarily between 4pm and 10pm.
We also have morning shifts available between the hours of 7am - 1pm and weekend shifts available (mornings and full day shifts).
Our clients are located across North Edinburgh in the following areas:
- Cammo, Cramond, Barnton
- Silverknowes, Blackhall
- Cortstorphine, Saughton, Murrayfield
- Granton, Newhaven, Leith, Trinity
What we offer
Would you like to join a company that REALLY cares? At Eidyn Care, we care as much about our staff as we do about our clients! Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive pay (£8.75 - 11.00 per hour) including enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays. We are a living wage employer so your pay will go up each year!
- We use the latest technology and are now paperless, using an app to record all home-care visits
- Paid Client introductions and minimum 1 hour visits
- Fun, friendly and stress free working environment
- Ongoing training including support to complete SVQ qualifications
- Opportunity for career progression - Supervisor and Care Coordinator roles will become available in the near future
- Supportive team and approachable management
- Perkbox rewards, discounts and freebies ranging from food, to cinema tickets, to phone insurance and much more!
- Regular team building events
- 28 days Paid Holidays pro-rata
- Excellent Pension Scheme in place
- Generous Mileage Allowance (35p per mile tax free)
- Reimbursement for cost of PVG application/renewal
- Free Uniform and PPE
- Child Care Vouchers
What we are looking for
We are looking for compassionate and experienced Home Care Support Worker to join our growing team.
- At least?2 years’ experience?as a paid Home Care Support Assistant, preferably with palliative experience though this is not essential
- Drivers with own transport strongly preferred
- Reliable with good time keeping skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, their families and other members of staff
- Knowledge of / training in moving and handling, CPR, infection control, medication administration
- PVG checked and SSSC Registered (or willing to register with Scottish Social Care Services)
- Level 2 SVQ in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards it.
- Ensure all information of a confidential nature gained is not divulged to third parties
We are looking to build a team that really cares! Our aim is to be the?most caring home care company?in Edinburgh. After being awarded "recommended" and 9.8/10 by?homecare.co.uk?and receiving 5 Star reviews on Facebook we are definitely on our way!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'