Domiciliary Home Care Supervisor
Ideally suited for: Care Assistant / Domiciliary Carer / Senior Carer / Home Care Worker
Salary: £8.35 - £9.60 per hour
Hours: Part Time with alternate weekends
The Care Bureau's Wellingborough branch is recruiting for a Home Care Supervisor role. If you are a carer looking to make advancements in your career, this position could be the perfect next step for you!
As a Domiciliary Supervisor, your role will be to assist the Domiciliary Manager with the day to day management of our care service, which can involve a variety of tasks ensuring that no day is ever the same at The Care Bureau.
- Participation in the planning of client care at assessment meetings / reviews.
- Liaising with external professional care organisations (Social Workers, CPNS, and GPs ETC) to help develop a total package of care after consultation with management.
- Production and delivery of client care plans and MAR sheets.
- Allocation of daily calls for new clients or holiday / sickness cover as required.
- Attendance of Domiciliary calls as required in the event of new clients, holiday or sickness cover.
- Incident support to care staff on the field as required.
- Listen, support and resolve client queries or questions as required.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Experience in care is essential.
- Candidates must hold a full UK drivers licence.
- Free DBS Check*
- Free Uniform
- Paid Mileage allowance
- Paid in depth Training programme.
- On-site Training organisation facilitating any extra courses as required for client needs or self-progression.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holiday
- Ongoing support throughout employment.
- Guaranteed Shift Patterns.