We are currently recruiting on behalf of an ambitious, forward thinking national charity to become part of an established team in Northumberland who deliver an outstanding service caring for older adults living in their own home.
In this role you will;
- Assist the Registered Manager with the operational day-day management of the service.
- Work in partnership with the established team to ensure the high level of care provided by the service is maintained and enables individual needs
- Provide leadership to the team
- Assist the manager in ensuring that new care packages are well planned and work with others on identifying new markets
- Ensure the delivery of a safe and personalised service to each individual service user
The ideal candidate will;
- Hold an NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social (equivalent or working towards)
- Be willing to work towards a management qualification
- Have at least 2 years experience within a management (deputy) role within social care
- Be able to effectively lead teams
If you feel you are suitable for this position and possess the relevant skills required, please apply now! Or for any questions or an informal chat about the position, call Danielle at turro today!
turro help private and charity social care providers across the UK who want to recruit high-achieving leaders in roles such as CEO's, Director of Services and Operations, Operations Managers, Area and Regional Managers and frontline Care Managers. turro look beyond the CV; our consultants work hard to find out the values that drives each person to work in this very demanding yet rewarding sector. As an industry professional, you deserve the most experienced, specialist recruitment service to support your career development. At turro, we work hard to find your next permanent position - letting you get on with your current busy workload. Simply send us your CV and we will take it from there. If you know of any other social care leader looking for a new position, please refer them to us.
This role is being advertised by Turro who act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Home Care
- Adult Social Care
- Local Community
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job