Our client, grown to support around 80 young people with autism aged between 5-25 years has now an amazing opportunity for a Home Care manager to join their ever growing team.
Our Client offers a range of specialist services within a residential children’s home, school and adult provision to support children and young people severely challenged by their autism.
you will be responsible for the overall management of the health and wellbeing of the young adults, the staff team, and the environment they live in. You will be expected to manage a Home to the highest professional standards and to ensure that the provision of care meets the fundamental standards as outlined by CQC and to be fully aware of all relevant statutory legislation and requirements, and ensure compliance within their home. The home currently holds a "Good" rating under CQC grading.
To apply for this role you will need to have:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent), Leadership and Management in Care Services.
- Level 4 or Health and Social Care Diploma Level 5 (or willing to work towards this) together with experience of working in a social care setting and proven team working skills. Experience of working with individuals with learning disabilities is essential and a knowledge of autism would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of National Standards of Care, excellent communication and time management skills as well as proven experience in managing and developing a staff team are essential to this role.
You will Receive:
- A pension scheme with a contribution of 5% of basic salary by our client and 3% or more by staff
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- 33 days holiday
- Sick pay allowance
- 24 hour employee assistance for advice, information and support
- A relocation assistance scheme for eligible new employees.
Please get in touch if you feel you match this criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job