aspire cambridge are recruiting for this exciting new opportunity as a Home Care Development Manager. You will provide high quality homecare services that support the rights of our clients customers to live the lives they choose as far as they are able.
The Home Care Development Manager is directly accountable to the Company Directors and to the regulatory body for domiciliary care. This role will be required to work in line with the organizations objectives whilst leading efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities. Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
- Leadership and Staff Development
- Proactively identify and develop new business sources including tendering for new contracts.
- Attend external meetings and represent the service in a positive manner
- Raising the company profile by attending expositions, providers meetings and seminars
- Being aware of market trends and competitors
- Complying with regulations and laws of business development
- Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business
- Participate in the growth and development of the business.
- Assessing team performance when it comes to growing the business through client acquisition and sales
- Writing reports and analysing relevant business data
- Determining the reasons for profits and losses
- Promoting a culture of growth through sales across the business
- Educating team members on best business practices and techniques for increasing effectiveness
- Finding new clients and promoting sales to them
- Following up on client leads
- Being knowledgeable about the services offered by the business
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow the successful Home Care Development Manager to release the Company Directors from the main day to day running of certain areas in the business. You will be a strong sales person, a good networker and be driven and self motivated to exceed expectations. Previous experience in the care industry is not required.
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridge
Hours: M-F Full Time
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 plus bonuses
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".
- New Business Development