If you have experience working in hospitality, retail or the travel industry this could be an opportunity for you to start new and rewarding career.
Due to continued expansion Westminster Homecare require Home Care Assistants in Norwich area (Lakenham - Eaton - Hellesdon - Heartsease - Thorpe St Andrew - Bowthorpe - Costessey - Mile Cross - Tuckswood)
Do you share our values?
- Committed and passionate about delivering the highest standard of quality care
- Ensuring our service users are always shown dignity and respect
- Will you empower, enable and encourage our service users to remain as independent as possible
- Working together with your team to ensure the care delivered meets the needs of everyone who uses the service
No experience necessary as you will be fully trained. Our care assistants are dedicated, compassionate, kind and warm hearted. If you feel you have these qualities too, then please apply or contact us.
What we provide in the community:
• Supporting Service Users in their daily activities and to maximise their independence
• Helping with manual/physical tasks
• Emotional and social support
• Liaising with family and health care providers
Why work for Westminster Homecare:
• Flexible Hours
• Good Rates of Pay
• Paid (Competitive) Mileage
• Paid Induction Training
• Paid holiday - pro-rata
• Company Pension Scheme
• Referral Bonus Scheme.
Starting pay rate of £9.00 and an enhancement of 15p for drivers (£9.15).
Come and work for us…
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'