HOME CARE ASSISTANT - BARNET
£8.77 - £9.41 per hour + Travel + Mileage
OWN CAR ESSENTIAL
Our client is a one of the UK leading care providers providing specialist care to the Jewish community.
We are able to offer excellent rates of pay
- £8.77 - £9.41 Weekdays, £10.69 after 8pm
- 50p per mile for mileage
- Bank Holidays are paid at either double time or time and half + a day off in lieu plus travel time paid - £3.00 per hour
Hours of work
- A variety of day and evening work is available; including weekends, evening working, sleep-in which may involve working am and pm.
- Additional hours are available for holiday and sickness cover.
- Please indicate in your application when you are available to work
As a Home Care Assistant your responsibilities will include
- Assisting the client with personal care, bathing, cooking or heating of meals, administering medication, shopping, light cleaning, laundry, social calls.
- Encourage creative working, encouraging the Service Users to say what support they would like e.g. accompanying to the shops, helping use the internet etc
- It is important that the successful candidates have a strong sense of initiative, as you will need to report any concerns or changes on your service user’s health and wellbeing, to your manager. You are supported by an Out-of-Hours service giving you phone access (you will receive a smartphone as part of your job) to the management team during your working hours.
What you would need as a Home Care Assistant
- Own car is essential
- Driving license and business use insurance
- Must live within a 20 mile radius of Barnet
- This is mainly a lone worker position. It is essential that you have previous care experience (this can be through employment or life experience)
- We are looking for kind people, who can demonstrate patience and compassion.
free meals, 20 days annual leave, pension scheme, various discounts, loans and mileage reimbursement, ride to work scheme, eye tests, employee referral bonus and more.
For an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW - please contact MedSolve NOW!
- Home Care
- Mental Health