Are you Kind and Caring?
Do you want to start a career in Health Care?
Come and make a difference to the lives of others and develop a career in care with First Point Homecare.
We are currently recruiting Care Assistants to support our clients in their own homes covering the Welwyn, Hatfield, St Albans and Harpenden areas.
What the Role includes:
The role of Care Assistant will be to encourage Clients independence in their own homes.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting Clients with all aspects of their personal care;
- Assisting Clients with all aspects of medication;
- Assist Clients with all aspects of their meal preparation;
- Supporting Clients in the use of aids and personal equipment;
- Supporting Clients with home management and helping in the promotion of clients mental and physical activities.
What you need to know:
- Pay rate: 9.00-12.24ph
- Full or Part Time available
- Alternative Weekends
- No experience required as full training will be given
What we offer:
- Paid Fuel from home
- Paid Holiday
- £150 Refer a Friend
- Free Training Provided
- Weekly Pay
- Free DBS check**
- Prize Draws twice a year to win prizes to appreciate hard work, dedication and positive feedback
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive environment
Due to the nature of the role, driving licence is required with access to a car desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'