Home Care Assistant, Luton
£9.25 - £18.50 per hour plus 25p mileage + benefits
Flexible part-time hours
Are you looking for flexible part-time hours and want to make a difference to the life of an older person in your local community? Maybe you have considered volunteer Jobs? There is no upper age limit for applications, becoming a Home Care Assistant could be perfect for you.
We have part-time jobs available in Luton, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Barton-le-Clay or Flitwick areas of Bedfordshire. The hours are flexible but ideally, we would require people who are available early mornings, evenings (between 7am - 1pm and 4pm - 11pm) and alternate weekends.
Benefits & Hours
- Excellent training is provided, so no experience is required;
- Retail discounts;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Excellent professional development and funding towards further qualifications;
- Brilliant progression opportunities;
- This isn’t just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour visits to a purely private client base. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to go out and get your hair done, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cuppa and a chat!
You would be helping make these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
We will carefully match you to one or two Older Adults in your local area and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings;
- Prompting to take any medications;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Being a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
This is a wonderful opportunity where the biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day, so please click apply. Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future and you could be part of that!
- Health Care
- Home Care
- Social Care
- Older Adults
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"