Are you a confident and experienced Care Assistant looking to support the on-going independence of a vulnerable person?
Or are you new to Care and want to learn the skills needed to develop a career in Health and Social Care?
If so, MyLife Living Assistance are looking for you.
MyLife Living Assistance support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Various hours and weekends available
Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Wivelsfield and Plumpton
Working with vulnerable Adult’s with a range of care and support needs.
Must have a valid UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
MyLife Living Assistance offer:
- Up to £10 per hour + traveling expenses
- £250 welcome bonus *Subject to terms & conditions*
- Smartphone with data for personal use,
- Paid for DBS,
- Uniform provided,
- Training delivered,
- Paid holiday
- An opportunity to study at nationally recognised level
The ideal candidate will have:
- Health and Social Care Experience - and/or a willingness to undertake training
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- A reliable and organised nature
As you become more experienced and qualified you will be able to broaden your range of Health and Social Care skills, making this a role that truly grows with you. A caring nature, good communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop is essential.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply online today!
- Social Care