Home Care Assessor
HOME CARE ASSESSOR- Leicestershire - £8.84 per hour
Do you love working in the care industry? Do you enjoy giving back to your local community? Are you interested in progressing in the Health and Social Care Industry and have your own transport?
We currently have positions available for a Home-Care Assessors in and around the Leicestershire Area working 30 hours per week Monday-Friday along with taking the on Call Phone at the weekend, one every three weeks.
About the Role;
- To ensure understanding of current legislation, local authority requirements and company policy/procedure.
- To understand the importance of completing detailed assessments, whilst involving the Service Users, their families/representatives and other professionals in every stage of the process.
- To understand the process of assessment and the need for this.
- To explain and demonstrate how to complete a Person Centred Service plan.
- To become competent in completing a comprehensive assessment, which will provide our Service Users with a detailed, personalised and accurate Person Centred Service Plan which will identify their specific needs and how to achieve them?
- To understand how to provide Care and Support Workers with the necessary information to enable them to deliver a high quality service to all Service Users
- To ensure that health & social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care.
- To undertake care in the community if required and take part in the on call rota for the branch
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Care Assessor, please click 'Apply’ today!
Remember to send us your up-to-date contact details in your covering letter/Message!
- Home Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'