Home Building Application Consultant
Home Building Application Consultant sought for our client - a market leading, construction specific software provider. The primary focus of the role is to understand client needs and issues and to assist in the implementation of the company's software in line with best practice policies.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in delivering and implementing ERP solutions and will have a strong desire to progress their career. They should be able to offer implementation, consultation and administration advice for ERP systems and if they have experience with COINS software this would be an advantage. Candidates should be aware that there is a requirement for travelling extensively, potentially 3 days a week, within the UK.
Home Building Application Consultant - Duties included within the role:
- To be able to implement and consult on the COINS ERP solution and follow pre-defined guidelines
- To be able to adapt and understand business processes, internally and externally
- Able to manage their own time, resolve and escalate issues pre/post project
- Assist the project team and colleagues in implementation and training
- Work with the product design team to future benefit the product
- Test new releases and product development requests ensuring documentation and training is available
Home Building Application Consultant - Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written English is required as the Home Building Consultant will be at the forefront of dealing with our client's corporate customers
- Preferred: COINS application experience with House Sales, Customer Care or Land Appraisal
- Experience within IT Software Support and home building
- Ability to analyse problems and to implement solutions in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for presenting a customer focused approach within the company
- Demonstration of good methodical, analytical and clear approach to troubleshooting problems
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to travel extensively (approximately and potentially 3 days a week) - please note that the opportunity may arise where you may be required to travel abroad
In return, the company offers an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as an interesting and varied role.
Location: Based in Slough, Berkshire with travel throughout the UK.
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £45k - £55k
Please make your application direct to Rainford Berry Ltd.
- application consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job