This role is a HOME BASED ROLE but you will be expected to travel to HEAD OFFICE in Hampshire once a week.
• Responsible for the Training and Supervising of whole of market Advisers looking to achieve and maintain competency status.
• Case reviewing of report submissions
• Identifying case errors re suitability and suitable correction.
• Putting training procedures in place for advisers that require ad-hoc training in suitability reports.
• Writing training programmes for newly qualified advisers looking to sell Financial products across all of market
Management and development of the IFA sales team and support team.
•Produce on- going support training with IFA’s to develop their business by improving cross-selling opportunities
Looking at all areas of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Money Laundering and Data Protection procedures
We are looking to speak to individuals that have a background in training, compliance or a Sales management with IFA's, Ideally someone being Dip qualified or near being qaulified.
The role is home based but you will need to be working once a week from the Head Office which is in Hampshire. This is a full time role and everything will be provided from home, we are seeking someone who is flexible in their approach and you will need to travel on occasions to carry this role out to a good level.
please email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job