An 'Outstanding' Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to access, train and support a small caseload of Foster Carers in North Essex.
The successful post holder will be given access to a number of training opportunities, making this a great post for those who are looking for a role that allows them to develop practice and skill set.
Ideally the post holder will have previous experience within Fostering or Adoption, although those with LAC experience may also be considered.
The job description includes the following aspects:
- Supervision of pool of foster carers
- Form F assessments and panel presentation
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in delivering of training for foster carers
- Completing annual review and initial visits
To start your application please send a copy of your CV to j.hodge@nonstopcare or call Josephine Hodge on before the 8th of February.
- Form F
- Independent Fostering Agency
- Supervising Social Worker
- Foster Carers
- Fostering Social Worker
- Home Based Work
- Work Form Home