Homebased Supervising Social Worker - Permanent - Independent Fostering Agency - West Midlands
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a not for profitIndependent Fostering Agency specialising in supporting children with disabilities. This not for profit IFA are looking for someone who shares their values and is passionate about securing positive outcomes for children who have a disability and the specialist foster carers.
We are seeking a Supervising Social Worker who is very child focused in their social work practice. The successful social worker will be homebased and have a local office based team to offer support and you will be required to go the office occasionally. We are looking for someone who is autonomous in their working, and is able to cover parts of the West Midlands region and the border of Staffordshire, the caseload is very low, around 10 carers.
If you are seeking a change from a local authority setting, this would be ideal for you, due to the low caseload and ways of working of this not for profit, specialist Independent Fostering Agency.
- Managing a small size caseload of carers within a small area, maintain regular supervision visits, support and training to ensure that a continued high quality service is delivered
- Working alongside local authorities, and ensuring a high standard of quality of service at all times
- Managing your own diary and time effectively, as this role requires a lot of home based working
- Working within a supportive and knowledgeable team, and occasionally going to the office for meetings and training
- Undertaking occasional Form F assessments
- Must have relevant post qualification experience of working within fostering
- Have knowledge of working with children with disabilities
- Must be HCPC registered with a recognised social work qualification and must be able to drive
- The salary from £31,000 to £36,000 per annum, based on previous experience.
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days of annual leave
Why Choose Aurora Resourcing?
By choosing Aurora Resourcing you will open yourself to new opportunities by working with one of the market leaders specialising in the Fostering and Adoption sector. We are a bespoke, independent social care agency with the pivotal aim of providing an excellent service that is tailored to your needs and requirements.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence.
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job