Home-based Property Claims Handler - up to £25k per annum plus pension, twice yearly discretionary bonus, medical cash plan - Free parking nearby
An exciting opportunity to join an independent surveying company providing building claims solutions on a nationwide basis - you will work remotely however you will feel very much part of a busy and vibrant claims handling team where you will manage your own case load of new and existing property claims. Training and Development of staff are key.
As a Home-based Property Claims Handler you will:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and deal with incoming electronic instructions.
- Liaise with customers, clients, insurers via the telephone, email and in writing.
- Handle and resolve insurance related technical questions from clients.
- Monitor the progress of new and existing claims within strict deadlines.
- Assess claims in order to ascertain liability and make decisions either accepting or declining the claims within delegated authority levels.
- Handle and deal with appointments and management of third party suppliers such as building networks, drying/restoration suppliers and flooring suppliers.
- Buildings/Property Claims handling experience from cradle to grave - Essential
- Excellent customer services skills within a telephone environment - Essential
- Be able to work within a targeted environment - Essential
- Diary management experience - Essential
- Experience of booking and arranging appointments - Essential
- The ability to manage and prioritise own workload - Essential
- Experience of handling and dealing with challenging situations - Essential
- Experience of handling complaints - Essential
- Possess excellent empathy skills being able to handle customers who have had losses / damage to their homes via fire, flood & water impact
This is a full-time, permanent role working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm - overtime will be available
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'