Job Title: Paraplanner
Industry: Wealth Management
Location: Home-Based/Office in Peterborough
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Reference Number: 15137
Are you a paraplanner looking to join a fast-growing successful business? Then look no further!
Recruit UK are working with a firm in Peterborough looking for a paraplanner to join their team. The firm offers whole of market advice, using a combination of their expertise, in depth research and the latest technologies to formulate a financial plan with their client at the centre.
This role will be predominantly home-based but will require you to go into the office once or twice a month to check in.
The role will involve working closely with IFAs conducting product and provider research, data analysis, acting as a point of contact for clients and writing suitability reports.
- Salary ranging from £28,000-£33,000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Working from home flexibility
- Long term career progression
- Continued exam support
- Death in Service
- Pension contribution
- Christmas shut-down
Skills and experience:
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified (or working towards this)
- Experience working in a wealth management firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional yet personable
If this sounds of interest, please apply below!
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Managers based in Peterborough on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'