Our Client is a multi-award winning Financial Planning practice based in Farnborough. They specialise in providing tailored financial advice to private clients across the UK as well as some of it’s largest businesses.
Due to expansion within the business, the company are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join the back-office team in a home based capacity. You will be tasked with writing suitability reports, undertaking research and making recommendations to the IFA's.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous Paraplanning experience, preferably including pension advice
- Diploma qualified with an interest to work towards Chartered status
- Attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply is key
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
- Ideally you will have previous experience working in a home based capacity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'